Sunday, October 9, 2011

My First Post

Ok, I am new to this  - so bear with me! 
I have to get my first post under my belt, so I am breaking the ice and winging it! 
This being a homeschooling blog, I am curious what you as readers want to know about our typical day, curriculum, field trips, etc. 
In real life I have been met with Supportive Friends (who are always welcome) and of course, The Critics - you know those people that pretend they are interested, only to throw half of it back in your face later? 
I don't feel the need to justify why we homeschool, versus why we don't like public school. I don't criticize those that prefer public school, because everyone has a right to educate their children how they wish. So, don't ask me to justify why. It's our chosen way of life, and we enjoy it. We've been public schoolers, and it wasn't right for us. However, rather than "justify"; at some point, I may tell our story of why we pulled our kids out of The System. (Possibly sooner, rather than later.) 







1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't ask you to justify, by any means, but I think summing your reasons up would make a great post!
    ~CU

    ReplyDelete